01-20-2005, 01:32 AM
The pink and green clash horribly. I say 1
|
Decision Tyme
|
|
01-20-2005, 01:32 AM
The pink and green clash horribly. I say 1
01-20-2005, 01:37 AM
The background in the second is sexy, but I completely agree with Burter.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
01-20-2005, 01:46 AM
Maybe make KB grey scal or something with the second, I dunno if that'd look right. Either way its good now too. Green and black being the most awsome color combo ever.
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
01-20-2005, 01:51 AM
Yea, I dig 2 now. Less pink
01-20-2005, 05:37 AM
Nice background effect, and I would go with the 2nd one. Looks more posh.
01-21-2005, 10:22 PM
Garlic Jr, HellFighter 17, and Kid Buu, change the sigs/decrease the sizes ASAP or I'll remove them
01-21-2005, 10:33 PM
I though the limit was 100 kbs? I was wrong. Either way, I would... but I dont have photoshop anymore. This was made for me. =(
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
01-21-2005, 10:38 PM
Limit is 50
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|