01-18-2005, 12:12 AM
If only there were better pics of Toma. I think it would be much more better if you tried to incorporate the fire as a background and fix it up a bit.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
|
What do you think?
|
|
01-18-2005, 12:12 AM
If only there were better pics of Toma. I think it would be much more better if you tried to incorporate the fire as a background and fix it up a bit.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
01-18-2005, 12:14 AM
It's not bad, but those sharp edges between the pics are killing me. Just try and make them blend together a little more, and then it would be a lot better.
01-18-2005, 11:09 AM
As I told you.. Use the wand tool to cut out the damn image's.. & you can use some blending option's on the pic's to help the edge's disappear.
01-18-2005, 11:20 PM
Your last one was better than this one. Just work on making the edges blend better, not deleting everything. It was a good sig other than that.
01-20-2005, 12:15 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu Instead of saying how bad something is, why don't you explain how to make it look better? This isn't a place where you can just put other people down. If it's bad, give some CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. Or get warned. It's up to you.
01-20-2005, 01:16 AM
I'm afraid you need some practice, Toma. It's a good effort, but I think KB was on to something when he said the whole grid idea was in fact a bad idea. Can't say I'm a fan of the background, either. What I would try is to make the sig shorter, and focus most of your effort on the background. Making the stock look nice is all well and good, but it's a good-looking background that makes the signature.
![]()
01-20-2005, 01:27 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu It's just what you rather have? Someone say "horrid" to your work or someone say, "okay, it sucks, but here is what I'd do to make it better..." Thanks for helping though =)
01-20-2005, 05:41 AM
I saw the signature that Bojack placed up on the boards at EVO, the guy that does those signatures is so astonishing he is like a god, I?ve never seen anyone so good as him.
01-20-2005, 10:03 PM
You want a huge tip, Toma? Add a one pixel black or white border to your sigs. It takes all of fives seconds and makes it look soooooooo much better.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
01-20-2005, 10:21 PM
There's something if you want to use it, Toma. I'm not thrilled with it, but I figure it could be worse. Sorry about the shitty picture quality. I didn't really want to take the time to find a better pic.
![]() If you want to PM me a better one, I can switch it pretty easily. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
01-20-2005, 11:06 PM
Zoom in. Take the pencil. Click in one corner, hold shift, go click in another corner, hold shift, go click in another corner, hold shift, go click in another corner, hold shift, click the first corner to close the box.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
01-20-2005, 11:10 PM
The pencil thing is easy. And, since I use it, it's better than whatever you do.
=O ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine." |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|