Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
( o )( o )
#1
Happy Birthday, Joe/Vad!!!

Man alone measures time.
Man alone chimes the hour.
And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear no other creature endures.
A fear of time running out.
― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper
Reply
#2
What she said!
Reply
#3
Happy Birthday!
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#4
Wow, that is a highly suited thread title.

HBD!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If life gives you lemons, hand them to me!
I've got a great recipe for lemon meringue pie.

Reply
#5
Jarka Wrote:Wow, that is a highly suited thread title.

HBD!

ikr?

Man alone measures time.
Man alone chimes the hour.
And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear no other creature endures.
A fear of time running out.
― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper
Reply
#6
happy birthday

stop sucking
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#7
Man, for a second I thought some of the old Kame House spirit had come back. Hope it's a good one!
Reply
#8
<_< Hope you wind up with this as a birthday present.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsh0c7Iv6uc
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#9
Thanks guys! Minus the fact that I got completely shitfaced last night it's been a better birthday than the past 3.

<3 you guys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#10
Fucking Joe

Birthdays and shit.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#11
Get on AIM so I can ask about my drunkeness. <3

Thank you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#12
lightweight
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#13
Mal Nova Wrote:lightweight

Apparently. I was fucking nuts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#14
BIRFDAE 2 US
Reply
#15
Happy Birthday man. I knew there was some cosmic reason why I was motivated to sign on.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#16
Thanks lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#17
HBD. Nice thread title. Tits.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#18
Anyone besides me fin it amusing that its 1 and 2 days later? lol
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#19
I'm awesome. What can I say?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)