Posts: 0
Threads: 23
Joined: Jan 2011
Happy Birthday, Joe/Vad!!!
Man alone measures time.
Man alone chimes the hour.
And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear no other creature endures.
A fear of time running out.
― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Happy Birthday!
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 18
Threads: 46
Joined: Aug 2010
Wow, that is a highly suited thread title.
HBD!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If life gives you lemons, hand them to me!
I've got a great recipe for lemon meringue pie.
Posts: 0
Threads: 23
Joined: Jan 2011
Jarka Wrote:Wow, that is a highly suited thread title.
HBD!
ikr?
Man alone measures time.
Man alone chimes the hour.
And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear no other creature endures.
A fear of time running out.
― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper
Posts: 3
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2009
happy birthday
stop sucking
Posts: 3
Threads: 10
Joined: Feb 2012
Man, for a second I thought some of the old Kame House spirit had come back. Hope it's a good one!
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
<_< Hope you wind up with this as a birthday present....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsh0c7Iv6uc
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Thanks guys! Minus the fact that I got completely shitfaced last night it's been a better birthday than the past 3.
<3 you guys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
Fucking Joe
Birthdays and shit.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Get on AIM so I can ask about my drunkeness. <3
Thank you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
lightweight
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Mal Nova Wrote:lightweight
Apparently. I was fucking nuts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 10
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3
Threads: 153
Joined: Jul 2006
Happy Birthday man. I knew there was some cosmic reason why I was motivated to sign on.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Thanks lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
HBD. Nice thread title. Tits.
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
Anyone besides me fin it amusing that its 1 and 2 days later? lol
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
I'm awesome. What can I say?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.