Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Friend or Foe I Trailer
#1
The following post is an official trailer of the past saga, Friend or Foe: Brim's Game. This is just for the enjoyment of others and has no real effect on everything. Enjoy.

This is written as you see it in the movies
===============


The screen fades to a landscape shot of the small planet Kilikan. It was a barren rocky land, with different buildings and towns scattered around the interior.

Akira Dezmon's Voice: It was here on this very planet, that a great battle once raged.

Inside a building, the icy figure of Akira Dezmon sits in a rocking chair, telling a story to the little children.

Little Boy: Tell us, Ms. Akira! Is there where Friend or Foe was?! All those STRONG fighters!

Little Girl: I would love to fight with them! It must have been SO cool!

A close-up of Akira follows, showing her very serious and saddened expression.

Akira Dezmon: Oh, no, children. It was not. The battle was one of the most horrifying experiences of my life.

Suddenly a flash of white light fills the screen, and what can seen is the battle on the Kilikan Cliff. The fighters left in the compitition are battling the stronger powers, while the less powerful fighters slaughter each other.

Akira Dezmon's Voice: Bloodshed...

Bra's figure could be seen attacking and destroying Guldo

Akira Dezmon's Voice: Death everywhere...

Goku cries out for his son, Goten, who is blasted away before him. Gohan is seen screaming for Goten's safety in a battle

Akira Dezmon's Voice: And hearts broken at every turn.

Bra is shown crying over someone's corpse. Furiza then is shown on the ground, admitting defeat.

Akira Dezmon's Voice: Some were beaten...but they pressed on, despite the pain they felt.

The Super Saiyan, Bra, blasts at a giant creature. Furiza beats down several men in police uniforms, having transformed to a higher power.

Inside a closed off control room, a green figure sits lurking in the comfort of his seat.

Brim: Let the games...begin.

A shot of Kami battling with Brim extremely. Goku fighting off several warriors. Garlic leaping out of a building, just barely escaping a giant spider's grasp. Finally, Paragus snapping a human soldier's neck.

Paragus: I'm am DONE with these stupid games!

Kami fired off a powerful ki attack towards an unseen oppenent.

Kami: WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!

Lastly, Burter is shown leaping out into the air. The screen freezes just before he gets in between a huge attack and Bra.

Burter: I WON'T YOU LET YOU TAKE HER!

The screen turns completely white as the blast explodes.

Bra: BURTERRRRRRRRRR!

When the screen comes to, Akira is once again talking to the children around her.

Akira Dezmon: Exciting...thrilling...heart pounding. That game was truly every man and woman for themselves.

The screen goes black and the title plops into the center.

Friend or Foe I: Brim's Game


Friend or Foe I Link
Reply
#2
Burter you sexy bastard..now I'm gonna have to read that whole saga over again ^_^
Reply
#3
...

Wow, I thought it would be longer...

Very good RPing there though...
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#4
Its a trailer, s'not supposed to be long. Awesome Burter, you have a knack for those kind of things.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Its a trailer, s'not supposed to be long. Awesome Burter, you have a knack for those kind of things.

I ment the original FoF, its very short.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#6
Just have fun, if your scared dont do it. Now nervous, on the other hand is natural.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#7
Sagas can go in multiple directions, if Burter is good, he will be able to roll with screw ups. Besides, I'm sure there have been people new to the RPG in the first one.

You know what that trailor lacked, a Coca-Cola commercial.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Zarbon
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Its a trailer, s'not supposed to be long. Awesome Burter, you have a knack for those kind of things.

I ment the original FoF, its very short.

It's 12 pages @_@
Reply
#9
It's probably the equivalent of a small novel.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Zarbon
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Its a trailer, s'not supposed to be long. Awesome Burter, you have a knack for those kind of things.

I ment the original FoF, its very short.

It's 12 pages @_@

I have seen 3 RPs which ran about times 5 off that in writing.

And I have seen one in 54 pages in a forum the same format as this....

Those were the days...
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#11
What would you say is the average post size? Because if that is one of the really older ones, there seemed to be a bit of alot of spam posts back then.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#12
About the same size as there's.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#13
I know, I was reading them and knew that it wouldn't all be like that. people just get into a saga and every now and then they get bored of just waiting around so they RP.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#14
Don't you mean "Friend or Foe II Trailer"? And "Friend or Foe II: Brim's Game"?

Tongue

Kick-ass trailer, though. ...I think you must watch too many movies. Or at least, too many commercials about movies.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#15
I think he did because he said the supersaiyan Bra and I believe you went SSJ in Prophecy's Child.

Or the trailor in a movie theatre before the movie >_>
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Don't you mean "Friend or Foe II Trailer"? And "Friend or Foe II: Brim's Game"?

Tongue

Kick-ass trailer, though. ...I think you must watch too many movies. Or at least, too many commercials about movies.

No. This is a preview of FoF I

EDIT: And no, Bra went SSJ in FoF
Reply
#17
Then I must be thinking of Rad.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#18
8o

Sorry to bring up an old topic like this, but I'm insanely impressed with that trailer, Burter. I could actually hear a Latin song playing in the background, highlighting each climax. Stellar job.

One of these days, I'm gonna sit down and read that entire saga. Looks like good stuff.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#19
This may scare some people, but I mean this. If you thought FoF was good, it's NOTHING compared to what I have planned for FoFII. Seriously. You'll cry if you miss it.
Reply
#20
That's why you = me being revived. Or no more endorsement from me, and that's just the beginning =(

This better fly in late March, I am way eager, at least I'll have a quest to keep me occupied.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)