Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Yeah. I thought I wouldn't be very specfic on characters in the banner, so that made it hard to create. So I thought I'd go with the dramatic close up of eyes, and then I almost put a majin symbol on there, but instead put a symbol of Goku's shirt.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
That is so badass. Can we use it now, please please please????
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
The kanji is Go. Which means wisdom or some shit in japan. I like the english meaning for it better.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I love it.
Is that the fucking Lich King btw? Even still, you cover it up enough to hide it, and it looks badass.
Btw, did I mention that looks like the fucking Lich King?
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
It is, heh. I'm a WoWhead, you know that.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
WHY IS THIS NOT UP YET???
;.; Please sexify our forum. Please? <3
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
I can't see anything
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Android-18 Wrote:![[Image: Kembara2.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/misc/Kembara2.jpg)
Or you mean it's not up there yet... cuz it's not.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
I can't see the banner 18 put up. I get an x.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Try refreshing your screen, or copy+paste the link into the browser.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Still a no go on both madam, did it in IE and FF.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
That's weird O.o. Works for me.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
I can see it.
But it's not at the top of the forum.
And that's terrible.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Sooo...
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Soooo.....
How's it hangin, Beccs?
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Eh, it's hanging.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
If you want to get the banner up faster, I'd suggest PMing Waff.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
I managed to cut my hand up pretty good and so computer time has been limited.
I'll cut and put it up asap though. It's top of my list.
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Waffuru Wrote:I managed to cut my hand up pretty good and so computer time has been limited.
=(
Masochism finally get the better of you?
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"