02-14-2005, 10:12 PM
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Anybody want to make me a sig?
|
|
02-14-2005, 10:12 PM
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
02-14-2005, 10:14 PM
Damn 18 its like youve become a factory of sigs.
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
02-14-2005, 10:19 PM
I was gonna add a carrot but I changed my mind.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
02-14-2005, 10:47 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza ![]()
02-14-2005, 10:50 PM
Quote:Originally posted by BraTo teh second power o.0
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
02-14-2005, 11:10 PM
The background and the character clash to me :/ Looks good aside from that
02-14-2005, 11:33 PM
Its very good, I like it a lot. If you have time could you try and add a shadow into the left leg that is just a strong purple colour. That may make the image better and thus your signature but good job.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|