Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Sig please
#1
http://img103.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img103&i...sig2bc.jpg

I made it in Paint Tongue.

Not bad for a paint sig eh?
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#2
I will after I have le shower.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
Holy crap Zarb, you did that in Paint?!? For something like that, you did pretty good.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Zarbon
http://img103.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img103&i...sig2bc.jpg

I made it in Paint Tongue.

Not bad for a paint sig eh?

Ew :|
Reply
#5
All Zarbon had to do was cut and paste and picture there, then draw lines and use the paint feature, yeesh, that's easy. The spraycan is where it's at.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
All Zarbon had to do was cut and paste and picture there, then draw lines and use the paint feature, yeesh, that's easy. The spraycan is where it's at.

I tried the spray can but it was teh suckz, didn't go well.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#7
You have to make sure you choose the right size and that you know what you want to be doing, that you have it pictured in your head. There is always the undo button if you slip up a bit.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
[Image: A17.jpg]

http://splash.digihaven.com/sig/A17.jpg
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#9
wow. =o
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
That's absolutely sexy. I love it.

Indeed.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
That's absolutely sexy. I love it.

Eighteeeeeeeen!! It rocks so hard! You win! Something. From someone.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
wow. =o
I would have gone "0.0," but oh well, still the same from me.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)