01-04-2008, 05:07 AM
without another Cyanide and Happiness thread?
![[Image: curvedcopy.gif]](http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/Spazz678/curvedcopy.gif)
|
How many months could we really go...
|
|
01-04-2008, 05:43 AM
Aww that's funny and sad all at the same time.
01-04-2008, 06:43 PM
I've got my favs saved to my computer, and I can't remember the URLs. So here's an attachment.
01-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Krillin Wrote:I've got my favs saved to my computer, and I can't remember the URLs. So here's an attachment. win
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash Krillin Wrote:I've got my favs saved to my computer, and I can't remember the URLs. So here's an attachment. For some reason that took me a few seconds to register. Then I laughed ![]() ![]()
![]()
01-05-2008, 12:17 AM
![]() [COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black. Black as night, black as coal. I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky; I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
01-05-2008, 05:48 AM
01-05-2008, 05:47 PM
![]() [COLOR="Black"]I wanna see your face, painted black. Black as night, black as coal. I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky; I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black.[/COLOR]
01-05-2008, 08:34 PM
01-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Turles Wrote:Aww that's funny and sad all at the same time. That means a lot coming from you.
05-05-2008, 05:15 PM
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
05-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Violet Wrote:*revive* Aww...sad and funny. rotflmao
How could he expose himself and not go all Total Recall in the vacuum of space?
EPIC FAIL
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Woooooah, what's going on here:
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-05-2008, 10:14 PM
I was going to post that one, but thought it would be tasteless of me.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
05-06-2008, 01:04 AM
OMG the Regina Twin Towers! *tears*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
05-11-2008, 11:05 AM
XD.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|