Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
It's like being a kid in a candy store.

)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
I'm going to win.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
I like how this is based off roleplaying and not power =o
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
My vote is that either 18 or Rad will win this.
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
My vote is that either Krillin or HF17 will win this.
Wow, I'm flattered. I don't know what to say.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Nuh uh. All of you are wrong. It's painfully obvious that some random NPC named after a kitchen appliance is going to win. You all suck.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Don't you know how it goes? Whoever won the last one will win the next one.
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
I'm glad none of you anticipating a lowly human whipping your asses...that will mak it that much sweeter of a victory...
*prepares to get knocked out first round*
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
I dunno. Don't count Aunt Jemima out of this one. That woman can make some syrup.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
FoF doesnt really seam a lot diffrent then a usual saga. But I like the idea anyway. Perhaps ill join, well see how my plans will fit together
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
FoF doesnt really seam a lot diffrent then a usual saga.
The difference is this a roleplaying contest. Every round someone is eliminated.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Oh, the epilogue is up. That must mean things will be underway very soon. =D
Hmmm, that's doubtful. Raditzu/Koola/Furiza/MK are still in the very, very early stages of their crazy new saga.
EDIT: But of course, I could be way off. Iunno.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
It depends if they actually get that saga underway. Furiza claims to be not roleplaying because he's waiting for FoF, so it's kind of a dull point =P
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
And some people, such as myself, are waiting on people like Android 16 to roleplay in DA so that we can go ahead and get this finished with =)
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
What do you mean Rei?
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
No.
I'm just confused because Rei said he entered Area C in his OOC, and you're in area A.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
I must've misstated it. Lemme check.
EDIT: Fixed, got them switched for some reason.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I like how this is based off roleplaying and not power =o
I know.
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I'm going to win.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I like how this is based off roleplaying and not power =o
I know.
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I'm going to win.
Oooh, the Rad is talking trash, is he?
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Or maybe I'll just rig the saga so I win