Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Friend or Foe I Trailer
#21
It's like being a kid in a candy store. Smile)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#22
I'm going to win.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#23
I like how this is based off roleplaying and not power =o
Reply
#24
My vote is that either 18 or Rad will win this.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
My vote is that either Krillin or HF17 will win this.

Wow, I'm flattered. I don't know what to say.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#26
Nuh uh. All of you are wrong. It's painfully obvious that some random NPC named after a kitchen appliance is going to win. You all suck.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#27
Don't you know how it goes? Whoever won the last one will win the next one. Wink
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#28
I'm glad none of you anticipating a lowly human whipping your asses...that will mak it that much sweeter of a victory...

*prepares to get knocked out first round*
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#29
I dunno. Don't count Aunt Jemima out of this one. That woman can make some syrup.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#30
FoF doesnt really seam a lot diffrent then a usual saga. But I like the idea anyway. Perhaps ill join, well see how my plans will fit together
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
FoF doesnt really seam a lot diffrent then a usual saga.

The difference is this a roleplaying contest. Every round someone is eliminated.
Reply
#32
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Oh, the epilogue is up. That must mean things will be underway very soon. =D

Hmmm, that's doubtful. Raditzu/Koola/Furiza/MK are still in the very, very early stages of their crazy new saga.

EDIT: But of course, I could be way off. Iunno.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#33
It depends if they actually get that saga underway. Furiza claims to be not roleplaying because he's waiting for FoF, so it's kind of a dull point =P
Reply
#34
And some people, such as myself, are waiting on people like Android 16 to roleplay in DA so that we can go ahead and get this finished with =)
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#35
What do you mean Rei?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#36
No.

I'm just confused because Rei said he entered Area C in his OOC, and you're in area A.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#37
I must've misstated it. Lemme check.

EDIT: Fixed, got them switched for some reason.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#38
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I like how this is based off roleplaying and not power =o

I know.

Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I'm going to win.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#39
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I like how this is based off roleplaying and not power =o

I know.

Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I'm going to win.

Oooh, the Rad is talking trash, is he?
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#40
Or maybe I'll just rig the saga so I win
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)