Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New style banner contest!
#1
There's going to be a prize but I don't know what yet!

We need a cool new banner for our cool new style.

http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/images/kemb...2_logo.gif

Yeah.. send me a message if you need the PSD file! (here's the PSD http://www.yousendit.com/download/bVlBc2...cEpjR0E9PQ )

Winner is chosen by vote!!!
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#2
This style sucks.

Sad
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
;_;

Why
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#4
The green looks like vomit, for starters
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#5
I was thinking that the green was closer to snot, actually. While I do favor green for forum pallets, this one, eh, not so much. Colors before banners; crawl before walk ;o
Reply
#6
I don't like the big font. Other than that, I'm fine with it =D
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply
#7
I don't like the skin either, but meh.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
I like it.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#9
I want the old banner that used to be on the original Chubbs page. The one with Gohan and the half opaque, half green lazers Goku. ;_;
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#10
I logged in yesterday and I'm pretty sure there was a different, much better looking skin/style whatever. What happened to that?
Reply
#11
That was a vbulletin default, and it was not better.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#12
This style is much, much better than what we've had for the past...well, a long time. <.<
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#13
plz help
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#14
See if this is alright.

http://frozendust.com/sig/misc/kembara2.psd
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#15
Holy shit, Becca!

*deletes own in shame*

I likes dat one.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#16
Do you have a non-psd version? I wanna see.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#17
[Image: Kembara2.jpg]
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#18
Yeah... that'd do.

You know what that kanji means?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#19
No, lol, I just looked up Goku's symbol.

Why, you don't like?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#20
No, it's fine. I was just curious if there was a reason it was picked.

And the Goku thing explains why it looked familiar at all. My kanji skills no esta bien.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)