Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Friend or Foe I Trailer
#41
Or maybe no, I must win, for, I can eventually think of a decent reason.

Cell, I thought I was teh only one, why, why?!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#42
Stop spamming >=(
Reply
#43
Can there be more than one person eliminated a round and can mor ethan one person win a round, such as the ones where tehre are techniques rewarded.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#44
Someone can kill someone else in a round, and there will still be a normal elimination. So yes, there can be multiple deaths in a round.

But no, only one first placer
Reply
#45
If it isn't through Burter's storyline, I believe so.

Can there be awards given out for exceptional RPing, such as Cell's transformation?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#46
No, if you die, you go back to where you were. If you were dead, you go to Earth.
Reply
#47
I think he was asking that is, say, hypothetically, Furiza all of a sudden decided to kill me, he attacks and I kill him. Would furiza be sent to the Next Dimension or the planet he came from?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#48
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
if you die, you go back to where you were. If you were dead, you go to Earth.

Yea. I hope that answers your question. Again.
Reply
#49
That is in the discussion thread, which is a different one, but, if I remember correctly: You just sign up and you will be revived by some storyline purpose that Baata will make up.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#50
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Oooh, the Rad is talking trash, is he?

And for the record, that's the first time I recall doing that.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#51
Bump for new people to see how the original Friend of Foe was. Bardock asked me to make ones for DA and FoFII, so I will
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)