Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
There's going to be a prize but I don't know what yet!
We need a cool new banner for our cool new style.
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/images/kemb...2_logo.gif
Yeah.. send me a message if you need the PSD file! (here's the PSD
http://www.yousendit.com/download/bVlBc2...cEpjR0E9PQ )
Winner is chosen by vote!!!
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
This style sucks.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
;_;
Why
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
The green looks like vomit, for starters
Want a cookie?
Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
I was thinking that the green was closer to snot, actually. While I do favor green for forum pallets, this one, eh, not so much. Colors before banners; crawl before walk ;o
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
I don't like the big font. Other than that, I'm fine with it =D
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I don't like the skin either, but meh.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I like it.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
I want the old banner that used to be on the original Chubbs page. The one with Gohan and the half opaque, half green lazers Goku. ;_;
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I logged in yesterday and I'm pretty sure there was a different, much better looking skin/style whatever. What happened to that?
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
That was a vbulletin default, and it was not better.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 28
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2006
This style is much, much better than what we've had for the past...well, a long time. <.<
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
plz help
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Holy shit, Becca!
*deletes own in shame*
I likes dat one.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Do you have a non-psd version? I wanna see.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Yeah... that'd do.
You know what that kanji means?
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
No, lol, I just looked up Goku's symbol.
Why, you don't like?
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
No, it's fine. I was just curious if there was a reason it was picked.
And the Goku thing explains why it looked familiar at all. My kanji skills no esta bien.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"