Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
For three days I thought I had lost my three tickets to Dispatch: Zimbabwe at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, July 14th. I just ripped my room apart and finally found them. I'm so relieved it's like I just took a thousand shits in one.
It was so friggin scary.
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
...If that's the biggest scare of your life, you live a terrible, sheltered existence.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
What is there to be scared about these days? Other than boring normal "life > me" nonsense?
I suppose being, like, shot at would be pretty damn scary. Or falling off of a cliff or something.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Not everyone lives in the Canadian ghetto, Bra. =(
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
I totally saw those comments coming. I was exaggerating, kids. There have been much scarier things that have gone on.
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Saskatchewan's the ghetto. Manitoba's like... too boring to be a ghetto.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
I hope all the Canada talk brings our Mikey back.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
There's nothing ghetto about canada.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Bulma Wrote:There's nothing ghetto about canada.
Bulma's right. There can't be anything ghetto about a make believe place.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I'm telling you guys, Canada exists! I'm totally super cereal!
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Hey Eric, I remember how to get to Madison Square Garden...Thanks to you. Simply hop the gate and go to the thrid exit. Man that was a fun day. We should visit our friends at Scientology again.
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Yeah dude, and this time I won't have a crazy bitch bitching at me, and I'll remember my camera, so gtf over to this coast.
"You could jump off a bridge or shoot yourself in the face and that would be your choice."
Win. Totally makes me want to go out and download Battlefield Earth. XD
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
XD
My god, you need to get over to the west coast bro. Not now though, its to fuckin hot.
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Dude it's too fuckin hot HERE. I'm goin into the city today, it's like friggin 105 or something like that. I'm gonna disintegrate.
If my spring break coincides with a friend of mine's I was planning on going to Switzerland to his house, but it probably won't, so maybe I'll come by around then. Cuz I'll have money cuz I'm workin full time through December =O
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
good. GOOD!
Eric and Ben...The jews of chubbs once again, hanging out.
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
All shall witness our rise to power!
L'CHAIM!!!
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Blind Man Wrote:For three days I thought I had lost my three tickets to Dispatch: Zimbabwe at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, July 14th. I just ripped my room apart and finally found them. I'm so relieved it's like I just took a thousand shits in one.
It was so friggin scary.
Taking a thousand shits at once is much more frightening than losing any ticket.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Is that even possible? I'd be amazed if you had done that Baron...truly amazed
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Gokua Wrote:Taking a thousand shits at once is much more frightening than losing any ticket.
Good times...
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Murasaki Wrote:Is that even possible? I'd be amazed if you had done that Baron...truly amazed
I've gotten close one time, but I actually took 3 four minute breaks in-between. So close though. So very close.