07-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Video game addiction is a process addiction. What exactly are you guys disputing about this?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
-Slash
|
Video Game Addiction: Mental Illness?
|
|
07-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Video game addiction is a process addiction. What exactly are you guys disputing about this?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Wtf. This thread is fail.
EDIT: What was the debate about? >_< I'm 99.7% sure there was one.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
07-01-2007, 01:47 AM
I'm playing a video game right now.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-01-2007, 02:48 AM
As am I.
07-01-2007, 03:24 AM
dude wtf go outside addict
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-01-2007, 03:29 AM
I know, you might die.
07-01-2007, 03:58 AM
Bojack Wrote:Wtf. This thread is fail. ~_~ I was thinking about that earlier, and now I'm just like "wtf?" Somehow this is Mura's fault. ![]() ありがとう人造人間18号
07-01-2007, 04:38 AM
Why is it my fault damnit. I post in here twice, trade a post with you and all the sudden I'm under the microscope.
Screw you guys, I'm going home.
07-01-2007, 06:14 AM
Murasaki Wrote:Why is it my fault damnit. It just easiest to blame the jews. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-01-2007, 06:47 AM
Yea just like in Mafia. Ya know. One day when the end of days is upon us, and you're all cowering in fear as the chossen people, the Jew's, are led to the promise land, you'll wish you hadn't made that remark.
07-01-2007, 07:23 AM
Probably. But at least it bought me a small chuckle in the meantime.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Cool, I'm saved.
Like my GAME!!! OOOHHHH see how I mixed religion and the topic at hand right there? That was cunning linguistics.
07-02-2007, 06:08 PM
cunnilingus!
07-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Jackie, you're a mix between Luna Lovegood and that one guy at every party who can stop a conversation cold.
In other words, Luna distilled.
07-03-2007, 06:54 AM
Krillin Wrote:Jackie, you're a mix between Luna Lovegood and that one guy at every party who can stop a conversation cold. Actually, I always support discussions to countinue. It is others that usually end them. Also, I`m not Luna Lovegood. She enjoys talking nonsense (a.k.a spam).
07-04-2007, 05:33 AM
Yeah, I know you want conversations to go forth. You tend to have the habit of shriveling them up though.
07-04-2007, 05:35 AM
Its like having a really awkward super power.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play" |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|