06-30-2007, 04:54 AM
...an orphan post! *looks hopefully in thread in hopes of having netted one of the little bastards*
|
I think I want to adopt...
|
|
06-30-2007, 04:54 AM
...an orphan post! *looks hopefully in thread in hopes of having netted one of the little bastards*
06-30-2007, 04:55 AM
Dammit.
06-30-2007, 01:25 PM
I don't get it. =(
06-30-2007, 04:37 PM
Raditzu Wrote:Not every post got transferred over, because of the database corruption. So, what happened, was that we had/have a bunch of "orphan" posts floating around. They think they beyond to threads that don't exist anymore. So, when someone makes a thread that matches the thread number they used to belong to, they just attach to it. That might help clear things up.
~Semper Fidelis~
06-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Reijin Wrote:...an orphan post! *looks hopefully in thread in hopes of having netted one of the little bastards* I was going to tell you to adopt me. <3
06-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Rei I don't think you're gonna get one in the asylum. Seeing as they go by post numbers that we have already had there are to many in this forum. Go for a less used forum, like Namek, possibly the Kame House as well.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|