Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New style banner contest!
#41
Masturbation does not involve glass dude.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#42
The really good kind does.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#43
Raditzu Wrote:The really good kind does.

^ This.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#44
Reijin Wrote:Masturbation does not involve glass dude.

/beat'd (no pun intended)
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#45
Just beat it!! Always wondered what MJ was talking about.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#46
Who the hell cares, that video is hilarious.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#47
I like Thriller. Yay! Zombies!

Vietnamese prison reenactments!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#48
Bra Wrote:Just beat it!! Always wondered what MJ was talking about.

He's talking about the senseless violence and death that occurs because people have too much pride to walk away from a pointless fight, namely in the instance of gangs and such. His song is basically saying, "just walk away."

/no fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#49
"Just walk away"?

...Holy shit is Mad Max there?!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#50
I personally prefer my version of the song that I sing at work.

"Beat it! Beat it! Whip out your meat and beat it!"
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)