Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I think I want to adopt...
#1
...an orphan post! *looks hopefully in thread in hopes of having netted one of the little bastards*
Reply
#2
Dammit.
Reply
#3
I don't get it. =(
Reply
#4
Raditzu Wrote:Not every post got transferred over, because of the database corruption. So, what happened, was that we had/have a bunch of "orphan" posts floating around. They think they beyond to threads that don't exist anymore. So, when someone makes a thread that matches the thread number they used to belong to, they just attach to it.

We thought we had most of them taken care of, but obviously not. Its a completely benign problem, though, so there's nothing to worry about.

That might help clear things up.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#5
Reijin Wrote:...an orphan post! *looks hopefully in thread in hopes of having netted one of the little bastards*

I was going to tell you to adopt me. <3
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#6
Rei I don't think you're gonna get one in the asylum. Seeing as they go by post numbers that we have already had there are to many in this forum. Go for a less used forum, like Namek, possibly the Kame House as well.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)