03-11-2005, 01:48 AM
First.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
my works
|
|
03-11-2005, 01:48 AM
I dig the font in the first two, but something about the pic kinda sets me off. It's hard for me to say that they're bad, because I really can't find a definite reason why. I guess it's because the pics are so vibrant.
I'd probably say it's between 1 and 3. ![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
03-11-2005, 01:52 AM
Backgrounds are easy.
Go to deviantart.com. Browse the 3d sections and steal anything you like.
03-11-2005, 02:34 AM
Change the font on the third one, and I like that the best.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
03-11-2005, 06:06 AM
I dont know why but I like the third the most. Its unique unlike the first two. Also the pic is better and the background well blend.
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
03-11-2005, 07:51 PM
I like the originality. It's hard to make bright colors work, and you've taken colors so bright, they're almost hard to look at, but at the same time, you've made it work. Good job, Nail. You've blown my newbish PS talents away. =\
![]()
03-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Nail gets a new title
03-11-2005, 09:22 PM
>_>...Pft, now he has to make renders.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
03-11-2005, 09:23 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Nail By far the coolest font I've ever seen. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|