Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
It seems my training pass has been changed. I typed it four times in the normal text box, then in notepad (so I knew I was typing the right thing) and copied and pasted it. Then I tried that again with the only other pass I use for this site and that didn't work either. Anyone else having that problem?
Also... what's with Yamucha's posts on the Earth board? It's a bunch of empty crap... kinda like the asylum...
^_^
The Super Moderator
-Raditzu
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
1. Just leave the pass empty, it did that to me, but I left it empty and clicked enter, I had no pass. That happends, Reijin gave everyone 5 points on each stat, so the pass changed.
2. Yamcha explained that he kept clicking and it wasn't working, and also, he wants to know if he can die or not, he osted in the Other Dimention board.
3. Can I get my Dragon Ball now?
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Ok, due to a programming error, everytime someone tweaks the background database, then it resets the pass to blank, as the "New Pass" field is blank. It therefore takes that to mean that we want a blank pass, as opposed to just not changing it.
ANY TIME you cannot log into you account, just don't use a pass, and then change it when you get in.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
3. Can I get my Dragon Ball now?
Yes... two actually
The Super Moderator
-Raditzu
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Whoa, ok. *Starts the next search*
Thank you.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Cell. Jr
Umm, has anyone else noticed you have NO free training points?
I had 45 saved up(more like 200 but no one told me 45 was max)
Anyone know why that happened?
Or did you take all our free training points and distribute them for us? By putting 5 in each.
Dunno about that. I was expecting to have some free points myself, ubt I do not seem to have them. Doesn't bother me all that much, but it is kind of odd.
The Super Moderator
-Raditzu
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Free points? What free points? All I know is so far I haven't gotten 3 weeks of training.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
The script needs to run itself weekly... *sigh*
Posts: 21
Threads: 243
Joined: Nov 2001
RUN ITSELF!? THAT'S CRAZY TALK! Next you'll talk about self running computers who read your thought waves, and eventually become super powerful and kill us all! Then they will all delete any information about human beings, seeing as they were all pointless beings, and anything developed by them would be useless. They would then realize that they, themselves were built by humans and there would be a mass computer 'suicide' which would lead to the end of the world!
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
*does a little dansu*
*makes a little sexu*
*gets down to night*
oh yeah
*gets down tonight*
Sankyu!
*bows*
The Super Moderator
-Raditzu
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Using an automated training points sytem would need further programming and time that I bet Jeroen doesn't have. It would also be a security risk...if it was hacked, it may mean that (potentially) everyone could get new training every ten mins.
They'd have to FIND the script, you guys can't even find it. Time is the only thing, but once it's set up VJ could never show up again and it'd be fine. Have someone else make it, probably have to pay them but it's time or money. *shrug*
Not my call, just trying to help.