Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Some problems
#1
It seems my training pass has been changed. I typed it four times in the normal text box, then in notepad (so I knew I was typing the right thing) and copied and pasted it. Then I tried that again with the only other pass I use for this site and that didn't work either. Anyone else having that problem?

Also... what's with Yamucha's posts on the Earth board? It's a bunch of empty crap... kinda like the asylum...

^_^

The Super Moderator
-Raditzu
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#2
1. Just leave the pass empty, it did that to me, but I left it empty and clicked enter, I had no pass. That happends, Reijin gave everyone 5 points on each stat, so the pass changed.

2. Yamcha explained that he kept clicking and it wasn't working, and also, he wants to know if he can die or not, he osted in the Other Dimention board.

3. Can I get my Dragon Ball now?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
Ok, due to a programming error, everytime someone tweaks the background database, then it resets the pass to blank, as the "New Pass" field is blank. It therefore takes that to mean that we want a blank pass, as opposed to just not changing it.

ANY TIME you cannot log into you account, just don't use a pass, and then change it when you get in.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
3. Can I get my Dragon Ball now?

Yes... two actually

The Super Moderator
-Raditzu
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#5
Whoa, ok. *Starts the next search*

Thank you.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Cell. Jr
Umm, has anyone else noticed you have NO free training points?

I had 45 saved up(more like 200 but no one told me 45 was max)

Anyone know why that happened?

Or did you take all our free training points and distribute them for us? By putting 5 in each.

Dunno about that. I was expecting to have some free points myself, ubt I do not seem to have them. Doesn't bother me all that much, but it is kind of odd.

The Super Moderator
-Raditzu
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#7
Free points? What free points? All I know is so far I haven't gotten 3 weeks of training.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
The script needs to run itself weekly... *sigh*
Reply
#9
RUN ITSELF!? THAT'S CRAZY TALK! Next you'll talk about self running computers who read your thought waves, and eventually become super powerful and kill us all! Then they will all delete any information about human beings, seeing as they were all pointless beings, and anything developed by them would be useless. They would then realize that they, themselves were built by humans and there would be a mass computer 'suicide' which would lead to the end of the world!
Reply
#10
*does a little dansu*

*makes a little sexu*

*gets down to night*

oh yeah

*gets down tonight*

Sankyu!

*bows*

The Super Moderator
-Raditzu
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#11
Quote:Using an automated training points sytem would need further programming and time that I bet Jeroen doesn't have. It would also be a security risk...if it was hacked, it may mean that (potentially) everyone could get new training every ten mins.

They'd have to FIND the script, you guys can't even find it. Time is the only thing, but once it's set up VJ could never show up again and it'd be fine. Have someone else make it, probably have to pay them but it's time or money. *shrug*

Not my call, just trying to help. Smile
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)