Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
sig request
#1
make one yourself, why should anyone make you a sig. Sad you didnt even use capital letters!
Reply
#2
Whoa, Koola actually got himself a sig.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
yea, just a quick little thing i threw together Sad
Reply
#4
It is still far beyond anything I could do. Good job man.

*thinks of the Swords Honor: AE banner he made and snickers*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#5
Yeah, thanks. After this many hours of Photoshop I should be able to make something worth looking at. Tongue
Reply
#6
I still suck at it......but Ihave Computer Graphics 1 next trimester at school......and I will probally still suck after that.......
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#7
Nah, I'll show you some stuff and you'll be like #1 in the class.
Reply
#8
Play around in paint shop with images and stuff
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)