Posts: 21
Threads: 243
Joined: Nov 2001
Congrats!
I have a friend who wants to persue the same dream, and personally, I think he's nuts for wanting it.... but um... Good Luck and may the (Air) Force be with you!
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Best of luck to you and I hope you don't get blown up.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Best of luck. Remember, do not emulate the Japanese. Steal their anime, ripoff their games, but when it comes to flight techniques, NO. There is a REASON why rpgs and fighters are what we usually get from Japan, and why we NEVER get flight simulators.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Best of luck. Remember, do not emulate the Japanese. Steal their anime, ripoff their games, but when it comes to flight techniques, NO. There is a REASON why rpgs and fighters are what we usually get from Japan, and why we NEVER get flight simulators.
hehehehehehe
Posts: 21
Threads: 243
Joined: Nov 2001
although... that could be a pretty fun game... but WAY too easy.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Hey... I'm Japanese
I wasn't serious man, I was joking, no offense intended. It's just a joking thing ^_^ Just ask those stupid Canadians, they'll tell ya.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
*shakes a fist*
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."