Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Well, I did it!!!
#1
Congrats!

I have a friend who wants to persue the same dream, and personally, I think he's nuts for wanting it.... but um... Good Luck and may the (Air) Force be with you!
Reply
#2
Best of luck to you and I hope you don't get blown up.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#3
Best of luck. Remember, do not emulate the Japanese. Steal their anime, ripoff their games, but when it comes to flight techniques, NO. There is a REASON why rpgs and fighters are what we usually get from Japan, and why we NEVER get flight simulators.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Best of luck. Remember, do not emulate the Japanese. Steal their anime, ripoff their games, but when it comes to flight techniques, NO. There is a REASON why rpgs and fighters are what we usually get from Japan, and why we NEVER get flight simulators.

hehehehehehe
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#5
although... that could be a pretty fun game... but WAY too easy.
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Hey... I'm Japanese

I wasn't serious man, I was joking, no offense intended. It's just a joking thing ^_^ Just ask those stupid Canadians, they'll tell ya.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#7
*shakes a fist*
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)