Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I have been hit in the school department heavier than I ever have in my life, and have had really NO time to roleplay. I've essentially stopped roleplaying for the duration. If you know me from VS, SH, or here, you know that is true. I simply am too caught up in school right now, and STILL am behind as crap. I'm not doing the greatest. I'm also still looking for another job and all. I got the tinting off my car, so that's not a problem anymore, but I think I missed that insurance appointment to look at my car, but the body shop lost all the damn paperwork so I have to get it all all over again really really soon and still do my school work "example... make a program in RPG (Report Program Generator) language every other night"
Yeah... I'm a bit busy...
There's always other staff though that can help. I don't know where they are, but they are out there somewhere. *hears an echo and notices cobwebs in Area 51* Honest to god. They are here for you. *a rat scurries by*
Um.... I'll try to be back as quick as posssible
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I would RP, but I have no idea what else to RP, I'm waiting for Rad to show up, the thing this RPG needs is active staff.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Yeah it's dead. They already got like some super RPG kill the other DBZ rpgs and put them together with gay character creation so it's not even DBZ anymore and no one will care enough to run it either.
Whoops.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
*a dense fog rolls arcoss the hills.....in the distance a lone trumpet sounds taps.....a burning ship slowly slips beneath the waves of a turbulant ocean....*:wave:
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Koola, you are three tenths of a nanosecond away from pissing me off...
Oh, everyone, things are looking up! Yeah! My life is going great now! YESTERDAY MY FUCKING TRANSMISSION BLEW! Leaving me with no car, no money, no job, a school I can't get took, a gf I can't see, friends I can't move in with, and grandparents I can't stay with! HOORAY! I SO HAPPY!
*goes off in search of the first fucking sharp object he can find, gardening tool, even a coke bottle to swallow causing a ripped throat. Also picks up a book on Spontaneous Combustion and Other Pyrokinetic Fun.*
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
If life were fair...........:fuck:......................but the pants are still on..............well shit.................oh, and you, the guy with everything falling down around him, try to take it one thing at a time so your head doesn't explode.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
This seems like the 1,000,000 time we've had the old "It's dead.....but no! Lets change!" Who here is kidding themselves? I think I end up on this site when I have nothing else to do on the weekends, I don't take the effort to try and watch DBZ anymore, it's cool to catch an episode, but overall it's become pretty boring. I even played the card game for a while, and if I could actually win a fucking game, maybe I would still have desire to continue playing that, but I don't. I think that all us old timers, those of us who have been roleplaying amongs the vast nothingness of the internet, I think our time is up. I know I've got plenty going on with my life right now, and I'm not the only one. Intrest is diminished severely, as has the free time of those who used to be strong contributors. Like I've said before, there are only so many ways to write about punching someone in the face and then blowing them up.
:beer: So raise your glasses, take one last swig, and go play outside with the rest of the free world.
Did I mention BOOYAH?!?!
*starts thrusting*