Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone? *echoes*
#1
I'm here, and plan to get my Reijin and Vejita-sei sagas going again sometime (Sorry 14, I really am sorry) I'm just WAY too strained... I have no way to get money to come out of my ass so I can get another car...
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
How many fucking times do I have to tell you? I'm waiting for Rad. -_-!
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
If you're on Namek I see no problem with you joining us, but I'd have to make sure with 17 about something. But I still need to wait on Rad, unless you can just jump right in.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#4
Rad really doesn't care about you.. cause he's cool like that. 8)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)