09-13-2003, 06:16 PM
Girls have wings? O_O weird!
|
Why I'm not aloud to be alone!
|
|
09-13-2003, 06:16 PM
Girls have wings? O_O weird!
09-13-2003, 06:29 PM
So... virgins have wings? I needs me a virgin!
09-14-2003, 12:34 AM
that just means there are no Virgins in Tennessee... maybe if you hadn't slept with all your cousins then you could have some! (j/k... kinda)
09-14-2003, 03:33 AM
I'm trying to grow wings.
^_^ ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
09-14-2003, 03:42 AM
well, according to what was posted here, you can only "ungrow" wings, not grow them.
09-14-2003, 03:45 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Koola There isn't a way to regain virginity, is there? *Wants his wings* ;_; ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
09-15-2003, 07:31 AM
Please lock this thread.
...please?
09-16-2003, 11:03 PM
ALLOWED
Did anyone else notice? It bugs me everytime I see the thread title.. Ugh.
09-16-2003, 11:06 PM
Not mistyped, misspelled.
A lot of people have trouble with homophones.
09-17-2003, 03:11 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17 Words that are pronounced the same but differ in meaning, origin, and sometimes spelling.
09-17-2003, 10:44 AM
Slimbrowser isn't a browser in itself, it runs off of Internet Explorer.
So you are in fact running IE6. Haha..
09-18-2003, 04:34 AM
Pan, an idiot? No, never *looks back and forth at the evil stares*
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|