Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why I'm not aloud to be alone!
#1
Girls have wings? O_O weird!
Reply
#2
So... virgins have wings? I needs me a virgin!
Reply
#3
that just means there are no Virgins in Tennessee... maybe if you hadn't slept with all your cousins then you could have some! (j/k... kinda)
Reply
#4
I'm trying to grow wings.

^_^
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#5
well, according to what was posted here, you can only "ungrow" wings, not grow them.
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Koola
well, according to what was posted here, you can only "ungrow" wings, not grow them.

There isn't a way to regain virginity, is there?

*Wants his wings*

;_;
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#7
I'm hiring. Lol.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
Please lock this thread.


...please?
Reply
#9
ALLOWED

Did anyone else notice? It bugs me everytime I see the thread title..


Ugh.
Reply
#10
Not mistyped, misspelled.

A lot of people have trouble with homophones.
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
the hell is a homophone Koola?

Words that are pronounced the same but differ in meaning, origin, and sometimes spelling.
Reply
#12
Slimbrowser isn't a browser in itself, it runs off of Internet Explorer.

So you are in fact running IE6.

Haha..
Reply
#13
Pan, an idiot? No, never *looks back and forth at the evil stares*
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)