09-16-2003, 10:25 PM
I take donations for my sigs. ^_^ Becca needs cash >_>...
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Hey!
|
|
09-16-2003, 10:25 PM
I take donations for my sigs. ^_^ Becca needs cash >_>...
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
09-16-2003, 10:37 PM
Uh... what? I guess that's nice that you'll accept donations.
...o_o
09-16-2003, 10:41 PM
*Shrug* I like to make sigs, but a little donation here and there is aperciated.
You serious Zarbon? I'll make you one anyway if you want ^^, I do avatars too. o.O ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
09-16-2003, 10:46 PM
Don't you use PSP to make sigs...?
09-16-2003, 10:52 PM
Paint Shop Pro 7, why?
And thank you mah friend ^_^. Would you like certain text? Saying anything? Colors? PM it to me. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
09-16-2003, 10:55 PM
Cause I was going to have you make me one if you'd give me the PSD of it but PSP doesn't make PSDs... I don't think it does anyways. o_O
09-17-2003, 01:48 AM
Oh, I can change it to that Koola, it has "Photoshop(*.psd)" in the extension list.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
09-17-2003, 09:43 PM
I host too, I host sites, forums, pics...everything! I usually always host.
Yamcha, did you still want yours sig? ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|