Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
He he...Favou?
#1
Hey guys, I need a favour, now this may seem very weird, but hey, its my business.

I need a sig of Frog from Chrono Trigger.

Thank you in advance.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#2
Ok who has the CT RPG, someone needs to be sharing the info. =|
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
http://www.freewebs.com/systems_gaming/i...20frog.jpg

http://www.icybrian.com/games/chronotrigger/froga.gif

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ffc/art/frog.jpg

http://www.vgmuseum.com/art/ct/FROG.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/bakaboytony/ct/Masamune.jpg

Last one sucks but meh.

*thumbs up*

I love Frog, he's a badass. I beat the game for the first time with a last ditch "I do this and then next turn I die" Water 2. Booyah.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#4
Nerd
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Nerd

I'm gonna kick your ass old school style. BIOTCH!!!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Nerd

If you're at Chubbs, I don't think you're in any position to say that.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#7
Pffft.

Magus > Frog

...

/nerd =(
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Pffft.

Magus > Frog

...

/nerd =(

BAH! Frog is a badass. It would pain me to beat the game without him, even if it was for the one ending, but eff that!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#9
Everybody chill out. I see no problems with anything.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#10
I'm just wondering if anyone is working on it or not, because I see no posts about it, other then 18's...
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#11
Over 48 hours...Hmmmm...

Anyone willing to help Zarby?
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)