03-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Admin has to give you access to the boards, and I dunno why it wouldn't have you on the allince page. =/
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Need Help
|
|
03-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Admin has to give you access to the boards, and I dunno why it wouldn't have you on the allince page. =/
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
03-26-2005, 04:15 AM
We do, but not on here. We don't really need them yet, but we made one on InvisionFREE.
Check it out here: http://s4.invisionfree.com/Dragonball_Roleplay EDIT: O.o Though the name sounds like a roleplaying board, it isn't. It's just our home forum. ![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation... |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|