Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
*cough*
#1
You should not ask for an updat euntil at least 48 hours, and it has been like 21-23. Since it is your first time, I think, it shouldn't matter, though, just a heads up =)

I'm pretty sure we can buy items, I kind of forgot, hold on a sec.

EDIT: What Pigero said.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#2
No, you can't.

And you need to wait 72 hours before reminding staff.
Reply
#3
Piccolo is on Namek.

As for the others, it was a staff error.
Reply
#4
If the people that WERE on Earth still bought something, then it was a staff error. However, by now the staff has already shut down Earth so we can't Sad
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)