Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Siggy Shop
#1
I think those are very well done. I couldn't make anything close to that if my life depended on it. So good job to you! *Claps*
Reply
#2
Yay! they move! WooT! That is very good.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
I, personally, don't like animations in a sig, but you've gotten better.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#4
I don't care for animation, increases the filesize for the image. No one likes a slow loading sig.
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Kuura
I don't care for animation, increases the filesize for the image. No one likes a slow loading sig.

I agree.

And.... yes that's the answer, Trunks gets centre square for the block.

*Applause*
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#6
I think the Kid Buu sig pwns all sigs...cept mine.

o_o
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#7
I think Frieza's sig is really cool. I like how there are those waves in the back. That's just me.
Reply
#8
I am actually quite fond of my sig.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#9
I love your sig Rad, but not because of the design, just seeing Raditzu go SSJ always sends a happy signal down my spine ^_^
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#10
Jeice, just steal the one Chi made you up there ^_^
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
just seeing Raditzu go SSJ always sends a happy signal down my spine ^_^

Wow... And I figured you didn't have a soul.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Wow... And I figured you didn't have a soul.

Damn, dude. That's harsh. lol.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#13
What did I ever do to you Sad
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#14
Its just that you've never played Megaman. That is often the first sign that someone is, in fact, without a soul.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#15
Oohh well..that makes sense.


.....I think.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#16
Quote:Its just that you've never played Megaman

So the legend of the man-who-didn't-play is true! Im going to go and gently stroke my oldschool megaman games.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#17
Yes, its true. I have never played a megaman game and Raditzu will refuse to stop teasing me about it.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#18
[Image: Jeice.gif]

Put that in your sig.
Reply
#19
*dies*
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#20
Pong is teh rox
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)