06-09-2004, 04:28 AM
I think those are very well done. I couldn't make anything close to that if my life depended on it. So good job to you! *Claps*
|
Siggy Shop
|
|
06-09-2004, 04:28 AM
I think those are very well done. I couldn't make anything close to that if my life depended on it. So good job to you! *Claps*
06-09-2004, 04:48 AM
I, personally, don't like animations in a sig, but you've gotten better.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-09-2004, 10:40 AM
I don't care for animation, increases the filesize for the image. No one likes a slow loading sig.
06-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Kuura I agree. And.... yes that's the answer, Trunks gets centre square for the block. *Applause* ![]()
06-09-2004, 04:12 PM
I think Frieza's sig is really cool. I like how there are those waves in the back. That's just me.
06-09-2004, 05:13 PM
I am actually quite fond of my sig.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-09-2004, 05:25 PM
I love your sig Rad, but not because of the design, just seeing Raditzu go SSJ always sends a happy signal down my spine ^_^
![]() Want a cookie?
06-09-2004, 09:34 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Wow... And I figured you didn't have a soul. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-09-2004, 09:51 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu Damn, dude. That's harsh. lol. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
06-09-2004, 09:54 PM
Its just that you've never played Megaman. That is often the first sign that someone is, in fact, without a soul.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Quote:Its just that you've never played Megaman So the legend of the man-who-didn't-play is true! Im going to go and gently stroke my oldschool megaman games. Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
06-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Yes, its true. I have never played a megaman game and Raditzu will refuse to stop teasing me about it.
![]() Want a cookie?
06-10-2004, 03:18 AM
![]() Put that in your sig. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|