06-17-2004, 10:04 PM
The other one was kind of our testing thread cause we sucked earlier, now we're better 
![[Image: FriezavsSSJGoku.jpg]](http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3883/FriezavsSSJGoku.jpg)

![[Image: FriezavsSSJGoku.jpg]](http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3883/FriezavsSSJGoku.jpg)
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?
|
Official Sprite Show-Off Thread
|
|
06-17-2004, 10:04 PM
The other one was kind of our testing thread cause we sucked earlier, now we're better
![]() ![]()
![]() Want a cookie?
06-17-2004, 10:48 PM
I like the photoshopped one, Paragus, I still prefer Paint for some reasons.
I like Garlic's, its cool. I still like our sprites more cause you can do more then just limit to one post. Like a falling pose can also be used as getting punched ![]() I had the background blue as the sky at one point. I'm saving the background for when I use all the characters. ![]() Want a cookie?
06-17-2004, 11:29 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus Not that good, I should clean it up a bit =x ![]()
06-17-2004, 11:38 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus I have Photoshop CS, it comes with a special filter to automatically do it. :B ![]()
06-17-2004, 11:39 PM
I want the sprites... =(
06-18-2004, 12:12 AM
I'm gonna make a tournament after I roleplay tonight ^_^ I need a plot to these things, keep em fun to do
![]() Just a fun free for all thing. Yes, Rad is pwning Goku and Picollo ![]() Want a cookie?
06-18-2004, 12:31 AM
Hehe, not that hard, all I do is drag the sprites around and save em. Then I can write up quick plots to go with it.
I'll rp tonight before anyone else IMs me asking ![]() Want a cookie?
06-18-2004, 12:53 AM
I like it when I make Guldo kick the stronger guys around ^_^
Dude I want a 16 sprite so bad >_< but not that one, I really want more in this style, but apparantly there are none unless someone made them themselves.
![]() Want a cookie?
06-18-2004, 01:13 AM
I started to make one but, short attention span > me.
06-18-2004, 01:18 AM
Hey, pretty cool
I'm working on starting a tournament with the original sprites we got
![]() Want a cookie?
06-18-2004, 01:27 AM
Burter about to be pwned...
06-18-2004, 01:40 AM
It'd be hard to find a Kami sprite. I mean, he never does anything. Therefore, he never appears in the games.
So don't get your hopes up, KB. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
06-18-2004, 01:47 AM
Mines the best and will be the best if I ever finish it. (doubtful)
06-18-2004, 01:49 AM
I took them out because they were gay. =(
Edit: I made one specifically for you, Frieza. ![]() And I doubt you'll find a Hildy sprite so... pwned!
06-18-2004, 01:58 AM
Quote:How Do I put some tha are from my pictures on the boards? you have to find a website to host it i use http://www.imageshack.us/ because its free and I dont have to make a site for it or anything like that. Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
06-18-2004, 03:20 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
06-18-2004, 05:14 AM
Speaking Rad pwning people...
![]() Yes, thats Rad SSJ. I'm trying to fix his eyes in the pic, but thats how it was originally, he's just got yellow hair ![]() Want a cookie? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|