Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Official Sprite Show-Off Thread
#1
The other one was kind of our testing thread cause we sucked earlier, now we're better Smile


[Image: FriezavsSSJGoku.jpg]

[Image: BurterandFriezavsChiandGuldo.jpg]
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
[Image: AtomicFart.png]

So we are only doing one sceen? *shrugs*
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
I like the photoshopped one, Paragus, I still prefer Paint for some reasons.

I like Garlic's, its cool. I still like our sprites more cause you can do more then just limit to one post. Like a falling pose can also be used as getting punched

[Image: GinyuBattleRoyal.jpg]


I had the background blue as the sky at one point. I'm saving the background for when I use all the characters.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#4
[Image: goku.jpg]
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
Holy SUPER AMAZING TRUNKS. How'd you do that kicking Beam Effect? That looks GREAT

Not that good, I should clean it up a bit =x
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
What program do you use to make that effect? Because I have Photoshop 7 and I can't make things look cool Sad

I have Photoshop CS, it comes with a special filter to automatically do it. :B
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#7
I want the sprites... =(
Reply
#8
I'm gonna make a tournament after I roleplay tonight ^_^ I need a plot to these things, keep em fun to do

[Image: FreeforAllTest.jpg]


Just a fun free for all thing. Yes, Rad is pwning Goku and Picollo
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#9
Hehe, not that hard, all I do is drag the sprites around and save em. Then I can write up quick plots to go with it.

I'll rp tonight before anyone else IMs me asking
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#10
I like it when I make Guldo kick the stronger guys around ^_^

Dude I want a 16 sprite so bad >_< but not that one, I really want more in this style, but apparantly there are none unless someone made them themselves.

[Image: TheEvolutionofFrieza.jpg]
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#11
I started to make one but, short attention span > me.

[Image: narutogaara.gif]
Reply
#12
Hey, pretty cool Smile I'm working on starting a tournament with the original sprites we got
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#13
Burter about to be pwned...

[Image: bjeice.gif]
Reply
#14
It'd be hard to find a Kami sprite. I mean, he never does anything. Therefore, he never appears in the games.
So don't get your hopes up, KB.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#15
Mines the best and will be the best if I ever finish it. (doubtful)
Reply
#16
I took them out because they were gay. =(

Edit:

I made one specifically for you, Frieza.

[Image: funny1.gif]

And I doubt you'll find a Hildy sprite so... pwned!
Reply
#17
Quote:How Do I put some tha are from my pictures on the boards?

you have to find a website to host it i use http://www.imageshack.us/ because its free and I dont have to make a site for it or anything like that.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Yes, Rad is pwning Goku and Picollo
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#19
Speaking Rad pwning people...

[Image: RaditzupwnsFrieza.gif]

Yes, thats Rad SSJ. I'm trying to fix his eyes in the pic, but thats how it was originally, he's just got yellow hair
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#20
\m/(><)\m/
[Image: Sprites.JPG]
Check this shit out. What now?!?!?!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)