Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey Garlic!
#1
Lmao. Nice sig! I love it! xD. I was laughing for like ten minutes when I saw that.
Reply
#2
Big Grin Is it wrong that as soon as i saw that i thought of 16 o.O
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
xD. That's so great. How did you find that anyway?
Reply
#4
Its to big though im lookin for something different
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#5
He just wishes he was amazing at using paint like it was photoshop like I can.

XD

But seriously, for what it is, it looks good.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#6
I dont recall you actually drawing your sigs kamilamidingdong... but yea when I find something good ill change it.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
when I find something good ill change it.

Like one of my sigs! Mwhahahahahahahaha.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#8
you already made me a sig Gokule, but I like changing it up every once an a while
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#9
I mean one of my new 1337 sigs.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#10
You should start charging zeni with your skill. Its what any oportunistic person would have already done.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#11
I'm not into making any gain out of them. I just like to see I can actually create stuff that people like.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#12
I wouldnt charge either, im just sayin...
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)