06-25-2004, 12:20 AM
Lmao. Nice sig! I love it! xD. I was laughing for like ten minutes when I saw that.
|
Hey Garlic!
|
|
06-25-2004, 12:20 AM
Lmao. Nice sig! I love it! xD. I was laughing for like ten minutes when I saw that.
06-25-2004, 12:32 AM
Is it wrong that as soon as i saw that i thought of 16 o.O
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
06-25-2004, 12:35 AM
xD. That's so great. How did you find that anyway?
06-25-2004, 01:28 AM
Its to big though im lookin for something different
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
06-25-2004, 01:54 AM
He just wishes he was amazing at using paint like it was photoshop like I can.
XD But seriously, for what it is, it looks good.
06-25-2004, 02:08 AM
I dont recall you actually drawing your sigs kamilamidingdong... but yea when I find something good ill change it.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
06-25-2004, 02:11 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr Like one of my sigs! Mwhahahahahahahaha.
06-25-2004, 02:12 AM
you already made me a sig Gokule, but I like changing it up every once an a while
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
06-25-2004, 02:16 AM
You should start charging zeni with your skill. Its what any oportunistic person would have already done.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
06-25-2004, 02:18 AM
I'm not into making any gain out of them. I just like to see I can actually create stuff that people like.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|