Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Budokai 3!!!!!!!1111
#1
*orgasm* they have broli!
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#2
-Cell (All forms)
-Frieza (All forms)
-Coola (All forms, including metal)
-Broli (Ultra SS)
-Goku (Up to SS4)
-Vegeta (Up to SS4)
-SSJ4 Gogeta (SS & SS4)

Unconfirmed
-Turles
-Bardock
-Little Goku (DB)
-Pan (GT)
-Tapion
-Adult Gohan (Future)
-Kame
-Uub

That was on the side of the site
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
weres Garlic Jr!
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#4
my character doesnt wear make-up and live with another man.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#5
well the statement still stands, you know theres something going on between chiaotzu and tien
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#6
I bet that little cat(forgot his name) that goes on his should knows some moves. But no, that would be teh gey.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#7
wow..it is amazing how you all can break out into a disput over a video game lol.
Reply
#8
I have 1 and 2. They were cool when I rented them, and I basically beat 2 before returning it, so when I got it there wasn't a ton of stuff left to do. I still have a few characters to unlockl but I have no desire to go fight Buu as Mr. Satan or whatever to get the crap I have yet to unlock. My interest in DBZ has wained enough that I think I'll skip this game when it comes out, although it might be worth a rental.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#9
they had Videl in the last one. And Chi-Chi doesnt fight in DBZ only in DB
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#10
Because of her frying pan of doom and the fact that he cant fight back
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#11
*sighs* No Burter, again ;(
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Because of her frying pan of doom and the fact that he cant fight back

You've never seen the episode where Goku returns to earth and pats her on the back and sends he flying through a wall? Or the Budokai match where he esentially knocked her out of the ring by waving his hand.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#13
budokai match: they wernt married, it was in DB

wall: accident

he would never intentionaly hurt chi-chi. And Im glad you were amused freezy.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#14
what does that have to do with anything? Goku could care less what gender his opponent is, but he wouldnt hurt chi-chi on purpose. Sorry, I dont see it happening..
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
what does that have to do with anything? Goku could care less what gender his opponent is, but he wouldnt hurt chi-chi on purpose. Sorry, I dont see it happening..

He'd kick her ass if she fought him, Goku is simple minded, he doesn't care if you're younger or weaker or a girl he will fight with you if you want him too, even if you are no match for him. He won't kill her, but he'd still kick her ass.

Afterall he beat his own child around in the Room of Spirit and Time. Dont think he won't go for a nice round of spousel abuse.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#16
Sure if she wanted to spare, Im not talking practice! Nevermind. If she were to attack him he would let her because she couldnt do anything to hurt him, and if she could a swift painless swat to the head to incapitate her. If you disagree thats your opinion.

And if they make a DB fighting game Chi-Chi would make sense as a character, just not afterwards in Z/GT
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#17
I never played the Budokais...I feel bad...
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Be honest... who wants Chi - Chi as their fav fighter? Im pretty sure very little. I will come right out and say it, 3 will be crap just like 1 and 2. You have damn near 45 characters and expect to have other strong aspects of the game? Only hardcore DBZ fans could like any of the Budokia series. They try to do to much in terms of characters, and not enough in level design and attack variety. And if 3 doesnt have a JUMP command, Im walkin imediately. That was the dumbest thing I ever heard that you could only get airborn if someone kicked your ass so hard they sent you flyin. I want to know what makes the games good to you guys... ?(

Just out of curiousity, if you could fly with ease and fight in the air, why the hell would you jump?
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#19
Chi-Chi was one of my favorites in Dragonball, then she kinda died down
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#20
You could hit the oppenent up and then fly after them


>_<
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)