Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
With extreme lockage and hate towards you, probably.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
d'ya know how many members would be banned if frieza had the power?
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
I'm more staff then Freiza is...and thats only cause I have a saga.
...He does have the advantage of not having a life, though...
Want a cookie?
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Shut up Kami, you were drinking last night.
...yet so was I.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Shut up Kami, you were drinking last night.
...yet so was I.
Damn straight.
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
We're not even old enough yet.
*drinks*
Want a cookie?
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Which makes all the more fun
*drinks*
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
I'm already old enough.
*Points and laughs at the Americans*
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
*sighs*
I hate Canada.
...I dont hate Britain, only Freiza.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Thank you
*Drinks*
Want a cookie?
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
I thought about closing this.
Then I was like Naaah, if I wait, I can give out warnings too.
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
You wouldn't warn me, my wife could kick your ass :]
...and you know it
Want a cookie?
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
:]
Want a cookie?