Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Bored Thread
#1
With extreme lockage and hate towards you, probably. Sad
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#2
d'ya know how many members would be banned if frieza had the power?
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
I'm more staff then Freiza is...and thats only cause I have a saga.

...He does have the advantage of not having a life, though...
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#4
hahahahahaha

XD
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#5
Shut up Kami, you were drinking last night.

...yet so was I.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Shut up Kami, you were drinking last night.

...yet so was I.

Damn straight.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#7
We're not even old enough yet.

*drinks*
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
Which makes all the more fun

*drinks*
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#9
I'm already old enough.
*Points and laughs at the Americans*
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#10
*sighs*

I hate Canada.


...I dont hate Britain, only Freiza.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#11
Thank you Smile

*Drinks*
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#12
I thought about closing this.

Then I was like Naaah, if I wait, I can give out warnings too. Wink
Reply
#13
You wouldn't warn me, my wife could kick your ass :]


...and you know it
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#14
shut up =(
Reply
#15
:]
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)