Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy B-day
#1
To Lindsey Lohan. She's 18 now and is legal. xD w00t.
Reply
#2
It starts with an "M" and ends in "asturbation" have fun everyone

[Image: lohan2.gif]
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#3
You misspelled masturbation.
Reply
#4
I fixed it...
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#5
Where did you get that!? *Masturbates*
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
I pointed out Lindsey back in that damn Olsen's thread and noone cared back then... damn you all! ;(

That's just because you said it, and we all hate you. Now go to hell...
Reply
#7
*pictures a black Chioutzu* 8o

...I will sleep well, tonight.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
*pictures a black Chioutzu* 8o

...I will sleep well, tonight.

He'd look like Popo.

Yessah Mas'ah Kami.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)