07-03-2004, 11:29 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android17
Well people, I got my first karate tournament today at 8 am eastern time. Wish me luck!
God a cup hurts 8o
Kick them in the knee!
![[Image: drakesig.png]](http://members.shaw.ca/duraiden/chubbs/drakesig.png)
|
Wish me luck
|
|
07-03-2004, 11:29 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android17 Kick them in the knee! ![]()
07-03-2004, 11:36 AM
XD.
Enjoy yourself man, if you dont win we will forever laugh at you. ...Well, more then we do now
![]() Want a cookie?
07-03-2004, 11:41 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter I'm laughing at him, not with him! ...Waitaminute, that doesn't sound right... Anyway, kick some ass or you will be shunned from the DBZ community >O ![]()
07-03-2004, 11:44 AM
Why is it so damn early? I cant even get up to cook breakfast that early, much less kick someones ass.
![]() Want a cookie?
07-03-2004, 11:53 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Did you say you would lick my ass!? Remember to get some pictures of your keen prize if you win 17 =O ![]()
07-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks Shut up and go roleplay >_< ![]() Want a cookie?
07-04-2004, 12:20 AM
yeah, that's me... I don't like to show off though.
07-04-2004, 12:38 AM
Oh, sorry, it's just that I don't like Asian people, so I'm embarassed to tell people that I am one. Since you know now though, yeah, I'm the greatest!
07-04-2004, 06:36 PM
Hmm... that reminds me of Betty's special skill from Kung Pow
07-04-2004, 08:54 PM
That was hilarious.
"Beware the song about big butts. He plays it, then he KICKS YOUR ASS!!" "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
07-04-2004, 09:48 PM
I use imageshack.us, course alot of people use photobucket.com or something. I dont like it personaly.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|