07-04-2004, 03:24 AM
I'm not going to be able to get on for a while, family problems with my mom and all. I'm typing this from a friend's house and I think this is the only way I'll be able to do anything for a while.
I'll post when I can but I'm very sorry if I don't do any for an extended amount of time, don't want to get kicked out of the saga but if I become a problem from being gone so much you can boot me whenever. Thanks much in any case, talk to everyone later I hope!
~Goten
I'll post when I can but I'm very sorry if I don't do any for an extended amount of time, don't want to get kicked out of the saga but if I become a problem from being gone so much you can boot me whenever. Thanks much in any case, talk to everyone later I hope!~Goten


![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)