Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wish me luck
#1
Quote:Originally posted by Android17
Well people, I got my first karate tournament today at 8 am eastern time. Wish me luck!





God a cup hurts 8o

Kick them in the knee!
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#2
XD.

Enjoy yourself man, if you dont win we will forever laugh at you.

...Well, more then we do now Tongue
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
XD.

Enjoy yourself man, if you dont win we will forever laugh at you.

...Well, more then we do now Tongue

I'm laughing at him, not with him! ...Waitaminute, that doesn't sound right... Anyway, kick some ass or you will be shunned from the DBZ community >O
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#4
Why is it so damn early? I cant even get up to cook breakfast that early, much less kick someones ass.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Why is it so damn early? I cant even get up to cook breakfast that early, much less kick someones ass.

Did you say you would lick my ass!?

Remember to get some pictures of your keen prize if you win 17 =O
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Why is it so damn early? I cant even get up to cook breakfast that early, much less kick someones ass.

Did you say you would lick my ass!?

Remember to get some pictures of your keen prize if you win 17 =O

Shut up and go roleplay >_<
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#7
yeah, that's me... I don't like to show off though.
Reply
#8
Oh, sorry, it's just that I don't like Asian people, so I'm embarassed to tell people that I am one. Since you know now though, yeah, I'm the greatest!
Reply
#9
Hmm... that reminds me of Betty's special skill from Kung Pow
Reply
#10
That was hilarious.

"Beware the song about big butts. He plays it, then he KICKS YOUR ASS!!"
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#11
I use imageshack.us, course alot of people use photobucket.com or something. I dont like it personaly.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)