Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
|-|1l4r10u$ $h17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1
You realize a lot of those labels are results of lawsuits in the states.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#2
I can try and stop the chainsaw with my head though, right?
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
I knew a guy who ironed a shit he was wearing. He was running late and thought the collar looked really bad... needless to say, he decided to skip the tie after that.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
I do now. But that's what makes it funny. Imagine the lawsuit on the Swedish chainsaw. Must have been Kami. Big Grin

I'm not swedish.

You're a cunt.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#5
I'm drinking right now
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#6
Even though that was really lame 1337...I will respond.

It's stupid people that make money off of those products for not labeling. Just like the McDonalds getting sued for a woman spilling her coffee, the coffee cup didn't have a warning so she won. It's stupid but they have to do it. The stupidest one I heard most recently deals with McDonalds again.

A mom tried to sue McDonalds for her son getting fat when she took him there for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. They lost I think. So now her son is fat and it is her fault. I think it was a masterplan that wasn't yet mastered.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
It's stupid people that make money off of those products for not labeling. Just like the McDonalds getting sued for a woman spilling her coffee, the coffee cup didn't have a warning so she won. It's stupid but they have to do it.

Um.. actually, I think it was because the coffee was so hot that it gave her 3rd degree burns on her legs. The coffee was over 180 degrees fahrenheit when it was served to her. Part of the settlement was them being forced to add a warning that states "Caution: Coffee may be hot." or something of that sort.
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Kuura

Um.. actually, I think it was because the coffee was so hot that it gave her 3rd degree burns on her legs. The coffee was over 180 degrees fahrenheit when it was served to her. Part of the settlement was them being forced to add a warning that states "Caution: Coffee may be hot." or something of that sort.

The boiling point of water is 212 degrees fairenhiet so of course the coffee was going to be that hot, that's why it was a stupid case, she must have been expecting cold coffee...
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#9
Yeah, it gave her third degree burns. I forgot to add that. Thanks. ^_^
Reply
#10
Actually, for a while the warning was very sarcastic.

It originally read;

"CAUTION: Hot Coffee May Be Hot!"

Now they changed it to;

"CAUTION: Coffee May Be Hot."

I think they shoulda stuck with the first one, to be honest.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Wasnt this off Seinfeld? Then again, everything is relevant with Seinfeld

Nope, it actually happened. Sad, but true.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#12
Probably not because the warning says "May Be" hot not definetly. So it might not go over. >_> I think.
Reply
#13
That and cold coffee can't harm you. D'uh.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#14
G.J. That's Thought* Sorry I just have a thing about when people spell words wrong. Android 16 knows, xD. I don't do it much because it would be spam but I have something to say. By the way, I would have edited it but I'm not staff. xD

He is right because people make up all kinds of stuff. It may not work but things can be made up. Say like "It was so cold I had a brain freeze" xD

That wouldn't happen though. Just like the kid who ate too much McDonald's and became fat. That didn't work because it was the mom's fault and I think it shows the grams of fat somewhere. Not sure where though.
Reply
#15
I think we should sue stupid people for sueing over retarded stuff.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#16
I think I have a really good one...

Sue for the coffee being cold because you thought after spilling it you might receive frostbite and you had an overly traumatic result. You became so scared that you might get frostbite that you experienced emotional harm blah blah blah. I'm sure it could work (especially if it's spilt on your groin!)
Reply
#17
Some old hobo wandered up to me and muttered something about feet when I was in Pittsburgh. And I have no idea what that has to do with anything so just shut up.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#18
We drove past four times.

o.0
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:Originally posted by Kuura

Um.. actually, I think it was because the coffee was so hot that it gave her 3rd degree burns on her legs. The coffee was over 180 degrees fahrenheit when it was served to her. Part of the settlement was them being forced to add a warning that states "Caution: Coffee may be hot." or something of that sort.

The boiling point of water is 212 degrees fairenhiet so of course the coffee was going to be that hot, that's why it was a stupid case, she must have been expecting cold coffee...

Most coffee is served at around 140 degrees, there was no reason for the coffee to be that hot. If you use a coffee maker at home to make your coffee, it will be closer to 140 degrees.

Oh, by the way, these aren't exact, I've heard McDonalads coffee was actually in the upwards of 190-200 degrees when served.

Also, I think in the case, the jury found that the lady was 20% responsible for spilling the coffee on herself, but that the coffee shouldn't have been hot enough to put her in the hospital for 8 days.
Reply
#20
AND THE POINT OF THIS CONVERSATION IS?!?!?! HOW MANY POST AVE BEEN WASTED ON FLIPPIN COFFEE!?!
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)