Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
the long awaited RHPS pictures
#1
Wow. Those are fuckin ugly.

Which obviously means I'm incredibly turned on at the moment o_0
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
No, I actually think your a pretty handsome guy, its the clothes. If your gonna dress like chick, where something that looks GOOD, shit >.<
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
Honey, that skirt is fabulous! But ditch the shirt it totaly clashes with the pink boa. [/gay steriotype]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss
please someone tell me they have a gun so i may shoot my self.

You can have mine when I'm done with it...
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#5
I thought I was next?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
Could've at least shaved =\
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Lord Slug
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
Could've at least shaved =\

I could of, but what would be the point of that.

I would have made a nice Christmas card.
Reply
#8
Rah Rah Ree
Kick him in the Knee!
Rah Rah Ray!
Kick him in the other knee!

[/random cheer]
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#9
geeze

you look bad in drag, but I can see how that works in this situation. Well done.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#10
Quotes look different.

[/spam]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by King Piccolo
Who is the blonde man?

What man?

AHAHAHAHA Burned...

*Random, first post*
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)