Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Batman Begins
#1
[Image: onesheet.jpg]


*joygasm*
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#2
I'll be first in line sneaking a 6 pack o.O
#3
Batman
[Image: 02.jpg]
[Image: 03.jpg]

Alfred
[Image: 05.jpg]

Lucius Fox
[Image: 06.jpg]

Lt. James Gordon
[Image: 07.jpg]

Batmobile
[Image: 09.jpg]

Ra's Al Ghul
[Image: 10.jpg]

Carmine Falcone
[Image: 12.jpg]

Dr. Jonathan Crane/The Scarecrow
[Image: 13.jpg]

Some Dude Named "Ducard"
[Image: 04.jpg]

This movie had better be good, I mean it looks like it should be good, but if it isn't, I'm taking hostages.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#4
JESUS o.O that bat suit looks omfg 8o

*steals batmobile*

It sucks that they had to replace Alfred, But at least they got a good actor for the Job...
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Does Kami have a superheroe fetish or sumthing? o_O

I presume he does..

And the movie looks to be kick ass man.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#6
Morgan Freeman > you
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
#7
Nah. Kami's just an old sap, remembering the good ol' days when we worried about comic books and cartoons, back before the world got screwed up.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
#8
I still worry about comics... I love comics.

I'm a far bigger Marvel fan than DC though, although I still plan on attending a very early showing of this movie.
#9
Hope they don't try to follow this up with a squel... those always suck... unless you're talking about something like Spiderman 2 o.o which was better then the first one.
#10
In like 2007
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Does Kami have a superheroe fetish or sumthing? o_O

Mostly just a Batman fetish.

Mmmm...
Michael Keaton.

What?
#12
I'm a huge Batman fan and a comic book nerd. I've read many a graphic novel and own a nice pile of Batman graphic novels. Go read The Dark Night Returns and The Dark Knight Strikes Again (it's two books but now you will probably find it in one) and read Batman: Hush (vol 1 & 2) again, might be in seperate books might be one book...I've got two seperate. Also read "Batman: The Long Halloween" I had most of the 13 individual books for that but am missing a few so I got the whole graphic novel. The entire Batman: No Mans Land series is great, very long, several large books worth along with a prequel book called Cataclysm and books that follow up after that. I might need to see if the whole Contagon series was ever put into one graphic novel...go read the Crisis on Infinite Earths comic, it's older but basically fixes a ton of messed up timeline stuff with DC comics, and go read The Watchmen, that changed comics forever. Go out and buy and read Superman: Red Son, it is a "what if superman landed in soviet russia during the cold war and was rasied in the ukraine and became the USSR's greatest hero" book - fabulous.

I need to read more spiperman, and I want to check out the Wolverine Origins graphic novel.

My high school band teacher and I were trading comic books back and forth for a while, which was cool. You'd never think you would have a teacher loaning you comic books to read and then you give him comic books that you have which he hasn't read. Good times, good times indeed.

I have a Batman Gumball machine in my room.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Kami

I have a Batman Gumball machine in my room.

Didn't I give that to you?
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15
Quote:Originally posted by Kami

I have a Batman Gumball machine in my room.

Didn't I give that to you?

I have no idea.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#15
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
Michael Caan=Alfred<the old Alfred
Commisioner Gordon=T1000

I think Micheal Cane will be a great alfred...and in this movie he's only Lt. and its not the guy who played the T1000.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Android 14
You know who's better than all of them? Steven Seagull.

If you're serious I'm going to have to kill you.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#17
In most of the Batman movies, the villains are paired off:

- Joker (only one who went solo; Jack Nicholson)
- Catwoman/Penguin (Michelle Pfiefer, Danny DeVito)
- Riddler/Twoface (Jim Carrey, Tommy Lee Jones)
- Poison Ivy/Mr. Freeze (Uma Thurman, Arnold Shwarzenegger)

I'd say they ran out of the popular villains. What could Scarecrow and Ra's Al Ghul have to gain from each other? One manipulates fear through mind-altering toxins and the other takes a dip every once in awhile to preserve his youth and has a really hot daughter.

Who else is left? You have Clayface, Harlequin (Joker's sidekick, but eh), that one doll guy, the Mad Hatter...and after that my mind blanks out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
#18
For this movie (and any subsequent movies) they are throwing out all the happeneings of the other movies, they can use whoever they want...but then it comes down to what people want to see - I think it will be something different and totally kick ass.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#19
I'd say that's not really a bad idea. You kind of have the Star Wars effect going on: the three movies of the present have really crappy-looking technology and effects, and the three movies of the past have excellent "modern" technology and effects. This movie is supposed to be about how he started out as Batman, yet he has a way cooler car than Michael Keaton.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Christian Bale is playing Bruce Wayne. He was in Equilibrium, has anybody heard of that movie? F'ing rocks. Batman probably will own.

I love Equilibrium. Great movie. I kinda liked it better than the Matrix! Clearics rock!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)