12-07-2004, 12:36 AM
...Yeah right. But since you're here...
Quote:That's quite an existence these mealworms have. Imagine that you're sitting in a big sawdust filled colony with you and your buds, just chilling out and being fat and hideous looking, when suddenly a big plastic scoop descends on you. You've heard about it through the grapevine but until now you've never seen the scoop up close. Before your simplistic nervous system can process what is happening you and 49 of your closest friends are riding the scoop express to the paper cup hotel. You and your buddies are just settling in to your new and much more modest digs when it starts getting cold. The cold makes you sleepy and the world around you begins to fade. Then you're awake. Warmth, floating, what is this wet stuff all around you? Hey, look at that big green thing! OH BUG GOD IT HURTS!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

